Rising gun violence calls for architects to employ protective strategies in vulnerable buildings such as schools, government facilities, healthcare facilities, financial institutions, and more. SafeWood Designs is dedicated to assisting architects in creating a more safe and secure world.
Virtual Learning Events
Schedule a learning event with our President, Jason Horner.
• Understand how the layers of defense interact and combine with Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
• Understand the Thresholds/Zones for physical defense in your facility
• Understand the basics of what we know about shooter psychology
• Discover basic tactical analysis techniques
• Overview of SafeWood Designs products & implementation
Plan Draft Security Analysis
Ensuring enough protective measures are in place during the design phase can be a daunting or intimidating endeavor. SafeWood Designs’ physical security experts are specifically trained in tactical analysis techniques that identify any weak points in the current design with improvement recommendations.
BALLISTIC SELECTION GUIDE
Check out this simple PDF explaining how to select the right level of protection and corresponding protective recommendations.
Call us at 844-896-1800.